Social Media Content Creator
Hey, social media queen! Are you constantly scrolling through IG, TikTok and Snapchat for what’s trending? Do you love creating content, styling posts, and being in front of the camera? If you go crazy for all things fashion and thrive in a fast-paced environment, we may have the perfect fit for you at Sassanova. We are in search of a Social Media Content Creator who can build brand awareness and engage (and grow!) our followers by creating captivating, fun, and informative content across our various social media platforms. Perks include lots of flexibility, employee discounts on the latest styles (!) and an awesome, resume-building experience with our dynamic group of stylists and boss-babes. Interested? Check out more details below!
- Create, shoot, edit, and post photos, videos, reels, and all other relevant promotional content across Sassanova’s various social media channels, including Instagram and Facebook
- Write, proof, and edit creative, engaging copy to accompany social posts
- Stay up-to-date on emerging trends in social media. Adapt and integrate trends accordingly.
- Collaborate with internal teams to gather ideas, information, and materials to create fresh and unique social media posts
- Act as a brand ambassador, ensuring that all content reflects Sassanova’s brand voice and speaks to our target audience
- Ability to physically create content across all three locations in Baltimore, Bethesda and Lutherville, MD
- Knowledge of and experience with brand building on Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and other social media platforms
- Positive, friendly, and outgoing personality - must be comfortable in front of the camera wearing/showcasing merchandise and speaking to fashion trends
- Ability to present yourself as an authority on fashion and style
- Communication skills - able to easily and effectively communicate with team members and clients
- Creativity as you develop new ways to showcase product on digital channels
- Understanding of our target market and how to use social media to engage and grow our followers
- Initiative to adapt to shifting priorities; ability to learn quickly
- Personal style and flair for fashion
- Flexibility as the hours and schedule will vary by week depending on the business needs
You’ll thrive at Sassanova if you have:
- The ability to excel in a digital-first role
- Show personal initiative to create and execute strategy with little oversight
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A positive, collaborative approach to getting the job done
- The ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Organization, attention to detail and a strong work ethic
- The ability to work a flexible schedule
- Competitive pay
- Ability to create your own schedule
- Great associate discounts
- Please submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
- Please also include screenshots and/or links to various social posts which you believe provide appropriate examples of your skill set and knowledge base.