Stylist - Bethesda
At Sassanova, our mission is to make women look and feel amazing. All while providing exceptional service and a personalized, unique, and fun shopping experience for everyone who walks through our doors. Our carefully curated collection of the best in women's clothing, shoes, and accessories allows us to offer a broad range of options for dressing all of life's moments. Our team is filled with smart, creative, dynamic, and passionate women who are entrepreneurial in spirit and love the challenge of building a brand, exceeding customer expectations, and making Sassanova the go-to destination for women in the DC & Baltimore area.
Sassanova is poised for growth. We are looking for hard-working, friendly, and creative women who value the customer experience as much as we do. If you love people as much as product, consider joining our team!
We are currently looking for full and part-time stylist positions for our Bethesda, MD location.
The ideal candidate for our stylist positions is passionate about fashion, enjoys working one-on-one with customers and thrives in a sales environment.
We will value your:
- Ability to make a great, positive, long lasting first impressions and turn them into long-term relationships with customers
- Dedication to set and achieve sales goals
- Excellent interpersonal skills with both customers and associates
- Initiative to seek fashion and product knowledge to build your expertise
- Honesty as you provide genuine and confident feedback to our customers
- Creativity as you work with the team on merchandising and product displays
- Enthusiasm to tackle additional tasks critical to the business including restocking merchandise, price markdowns, light cleaning, etc.
- Flexibility as the hours and schedule will vary by week depending on the business needs
You’ll thrive at Sassanova if you hav
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to excel in a competitive environment
- The ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Organization and follow through
- The ability to work a flexible schedule
- Competitive pay with opportunities for performance-based increases
- Great associate discounts
- Meaningful sales incentive program